background

Friday, February 11, 2011

99 days till the wedding

It's funny how much you accomplish when you are bedridden with pain. I made a master list of all the the things we have to do in the next 3 months. We've got 95% of the invitation list solidified. The bridesmaids have their dresses and the most adorable shoes. Things are coming together piece by piece.

Now if only I could my biopsy results back so the doctors would know what my tumor is and get it out of my body!! I want to be me again. I am sick of this toxin taking over me.

I cannot wait to live life to fullest again. But Braden has been by my side through it all. The biopsy was not easy. I didn't get sedatives. I've cried a lot. He's held me, touched me, kissed me. I cannot wait to be his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment